- Born 1953 in France
- Studied Math and Physics in Strasbourg (France)
- 1974 Went to Germany and worked at Air France.
- Thanks to the encounter with a clockmaker specialised in antique clocks, I get fascinated in this field of art. Due to my background in Physics, I was specially interested in precision clocks.
- 1989 I got my brand new Schaublin 102VM and began to built my first one year going prototype which was the basis for the BRIVE.
- 2003: I exhibited the GRAMAT at the Baselworld on the booth of the AHCI. The MIH (la Chaux de Fonds) bought one of the first exemplar.
- 2004: The BRIVE is exhibited at Baselworld.
- 2005: I became a member of the AHCI
- 2007: The SARLAT is shown at Baselworld.
- 2020: The PADIRAC is created.