The precision pendulum clock GRAMAT
The long case clock is available either with
- a gravity escapement
- or the new patented escapement
with a long very thin centre second hand.
- Hour hand driven by a frictionless magnetic gear
- A four months power reserve with 2,8 kg tungsten-weight.
The exceptional long power reserve is the result of the wheel with 400 teeth, the build-in epicyclic gear in its hub and the double pulleys. All staffs are beard either in microball-bearings or in jewels.
- The skeleton design allows the best view in the movement and its function.
- Temperature compensated pendulum
Invar-rod is suspended on knife edges. over a strong column. This very stiff attachment of the pendulum allowis highes accuracy.
- The air-tight case and the patented regulation of the density of the air.
- All wheels are beared in miniature ball races, the smallest with ceramic balls.
- Diamond coated pinions ensure lowest friction so that lubrification is superfluous.